Sunday, March 29, 2009

The end of February, we were able to visit family in Denver and it was awesome! The weather was so beautiful and it was SO nice to see family, thanks for flying us up!

While we were there, we were able to watch some rugby matches! It was so much fun, except I kept wanting to run out there and play!




Here's a picture of Mike after the match, they won and he was happy :-)




It turns out that 5-6 years ago, I scored my first try (touchdown) here on this field, good memories! It has such a beautiful view!



On the drive to Evergreen, CO. Those mountains are so amazing! I miss them! Nothing here in Texas except "hills"...



Matt and his mom at the lake-turned-ice-rink in Evergreen. Matt grew up here and they were enjoying the memories :-)



My parents! Carolyn was nice enough to have my family come and visit as well :-) We had dinner and I loved seeing them, they are so amazing! I know, my father isn't really smiling in this picture, but his eyes are open...one out of two, I'll take it ;-)



Moving on, I decided it's about time to put up some picts of who I work with. This is Melissa M, Audrey, me, and Melissa T. Audrey is getting married this month and we were at her bridal shower. They had a BBQ with bon fire, fresh meat, and something cought on fire...good ol' Texas party! Anyway, Melissa M works up front, Audrey is an assistant, and Melissa T is a hygienist (her husband is in Iraq right now).



2 comments:

  1. Great Pictures! not to rush you in your once in a blue moon blogging but will you post the pictures from when Britton and I visited sooner then a month later! =) Love ya! and thanks again for letting us stay with you! I was so excited to see you both! You were the best hosts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun :)
    I never ever scored a tri in my two games i was ever in. but i took down some pretty brutish girls lol.

    ReplyDelete