This is us with friends Mark and Angela. We went to The Melting Pot and had an amazing dinner! At The Melting Pot, they bring out cheese and broth and chocolate and you dip all your food into the pot on the table. It's really cool and SO super good, everyone should try it!
Fredericksburg, TX. It's a little German town about an hour and a half away from us with tons of cool shops to look around in. This is us at the German resturant we ate at, pretty good.
Angela and I went to Bath Junkie. Every women should know about this store, it's awesome! You get to pick out the scent and color and then they'll make whatever you want with it! Lotion, bath bubbles, shower gel, shampoo, anything! There's an online store, so try it out! So cool! (I thought the poster was pretty funny :-)
There was a candle making shop and we watched this women make one. It was pretty neat to see her dip the big block of wax into all the colors and then carve it into this crazy candle.
Here's a sad picture. We actually sold our old truck and this is Matt saying goodbye. Poor guy! This was his first truck and he loved it. It was also our only vehicle for the first year of marriage, so we are going to miss it!
Us at the Scott's house (aka: Natalie Asay's house). We've been so lucky to have these cute cousins out here in Texas to remind us how wonderful family is! Brin is playing with my hair, Amelia is on the couch, Evelyn is on my lap, and Win is next to Matt.
Transyberian Orchastra! We went to this concert with Aly and Jarron and we had so much fun! It was definately a crazy concert and not what we expected, but it was pretty cool and I'm still a fan!
Here's a video from the concert:
Me with my bread maker that Matt surprised me with! I'm SO excited! Yay for breadmakers!

Whew, that was a lot of pictures! I guess I'm just out of practice. Matt and I are doing well, just going to school and working, which keeps us really busy. At the end of this month, we are going to Denver to see family and I can't wait! I love my family and miss them so much! Anyway, I guess that's it for now!
Yay breadmakers indeed. I loved mine. You're pretty lucky to live next to Natalie's fam!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. You guys have done a lot of fun things lately. That concert looks like it was pretty crazy. I think it would be fun, but probably too much and too long. I don't think I'll be sad when we finally sell our car. Since I think we've been grown out of it for over 2 years. We really miss you guys and wish we could see and hang out with you lots more. Thanks for calling me yesterday, it was fun to talk to you.
ReplyDeleteThat is a sad truck picture :( I know how much he loved that truck and I'm sad to see it gone too!
ReplyDeleteI like your shirt in the bread maker picture! It looks great - go Ducks!
Love,
michelle