Marvin and Jaime's wedding at Zilker Botanical Gardens (These are just from my camera, so I'll put more up when we get the professional ones...)
Matt and I, look at that cute guy in that AMAZING shirt (thanks Michelle and Andrew :-)
Matt with his little brother MikeA couple of weeks ago, Jenny and Britton Lambson (sorry for any incorrect name spelling!) came and visited us. We had so much fun! We went to a crawfish broil (with Jarron, Aly, Nathan, and Janae) which was super yummy and then we walked 6th street and had dessert.
Hum...where to start with this one...well, on 6th street, there is a "famous" bum named Leslie. This is him. He's there every Saturday and just walks around in his very little bikini doing weird things. Tonights performance was balancing a rubber skull on a long pole...Matt did not approve of me taking this picture, he thought it was pretty embarracing to have to pull his wife away from taking a picture of a man in a thong...
This happens to be the only picture I have of Britton and Jenny together...Britton is laughin at Leslie, poor old guy ;-)
How fun!
ReplyDeleteI want to come visit....but we cant go anywhere for a long time. :-(
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the pictures - thought my daughter looked really beautiful, and my son-in-law handsome! I'm with Matt on the bum picture. I'm embarrassed that my daughter took the picture!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
nice to see the update! when are you gonna come visit me? hehe oh and i am so glad you took the bum picture (sorry Patrice and Matt) but I sure got a good laugh - wish i was there.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you were paying to eat those nasty looking critters. Awesome picture of the bum and what does he think he is? Miss you guys and look forward to your visit in a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteYou're brave...or maybe I'm chicken...to eat a crawfish. Are they good? Eek!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look great and so happy!
Hey Matt and Lisa!! How are you? I have been thinking about you lately. I miss you! I lost your phone number and I never had your email address. Well, I hope you two are doing great! email me or something! sopranobabe06@aol.com. Our blog is derrickandkatrina.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove, Katrina