My beautiful mom and adorable William
We went over to our cousin's house to spend time with them! Aunt Vickie and Uncle Ron were there too :-)
Cute little William!
Dad with the Scott's Amelia, Millie.
Future basketball stars!
Wouldn't be an Asay get together without dad playing the piano! I've missed that sound!
At the Scott's house
Cousins!
The morning of Matt's graduation :-)
Wish we lived closer!
Before the graduation, we all ate at Rudy's BBQ. We had a great time and enjoyed delicious Texas BBQ!
The Beards
Awesome friends and family
Last year it was cranberries...this year it's chocolate cake, maybe next year she'll decide to eat with a fork ;-)
Matt's graduation
His mom and childhood mentor, Pearl
Way to go college grad! Even William thinks its pretty cool :-)
Beards
Looks like the dads pulled babysitting duty!
Having Amelia in charge of Natalie....a scary idea!
Thanks for the lift Uncle Matt
Best family ever!
One night my parents volunteered to babysit the grandkids while the "kids" went out on the town. We went downtown and ate awesome pizza at Roppolo's...as you can see, it was delicious!
After pizza, we went to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar and had a great time listening to these talented musicians play request after request. It's hard to see as I pan around with the camera, but Scott, Trina, Michelle, Dan, and Matt are all jamming out :-)
Some good old fashioned holiday wrestling
Just hanging out
Allison, as cute as could be!
Good times with my nephew!
Walking at Zilker Park
A happy-grin-scream!
Wonderful family!
Matt and I were so happy to be able to share our motorcycles with the girls!
Evelyn
Allison's turn!
Maybe in a couple of years you can drive Evelyn!
Some good old fashioned baby tossing
The best White Elephant prize....Chocolate!
Allison and Zeus
Of course we took a trip to Cabela's :-)
The girls boxing it out on Kinect!
Matt showing William how to play Call of Duty on the Xbox :-)
And if having my entire family come see me in Texas wasn't amazing enough, I got to go home to Los Alamos for a few days....which means I ate as many Chili Works burritos as I could! SOOOOOO delicious :-)
Look at all that red chili!!!!!
My favorite spots at overlook
It was so much fun to see these friends of mine who I miss so much!
I love in the video how you can hear Matt singing his lungs out and then at the end you can hear that rich doofus below us screaming his amazingly annoying scream. Good memories!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Wish we were there right now. Miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved the up date! So happy for you both. We will have to find other ways to get together since New Mexico no longer calls you. Good luck with all the adventures ahead.
ReplyDelete