Well, a lot has happened since my July update and I am just now making time to post all of these pictures. First off, I want to say that I love my family! They are so much fun and I am so happy when I'm with them! Before school started, my parents came out to visit us in Texas and we had a great time. We went shooting, watched the bats fly out from Congress bridge, and ate some yummy food. Dan also came out to see us on one of his "breaks" from work. It was so much fun to see him and hang out. Last weekend, I got to fly out to Eugene, Oregon to see Michelle and Andrew, and meet my new niece Amelia! I absolutely love Eugene and wish I was living there right now! Amelia is so cute and has such a wonderful personality. She has the most beautiful blue eyes and is so much fun to hold. Also, I love talking (on the phone and skype) to my other little nieces in NY, Evelyn and Allison are so adorable and I stole some of these pictures from Trina's blog so I could show them to everyone. Since I have so many pictures, I uploaded them as medium size and so they aren't the best quality. If you want any of them, let me know and I'll send you a better quality one...
Allison looking relaxed and cool just cruisin'
I think this is one of the coolest pictures, Evelyn is jumping off the bench and is mid-air which is pretty cool. The part I love is her "check this out" pose.
So cute!
Just a great picture...

They live in such a beautiful area and I'm so jealous!

Matt skeet shooting, we all did a good job and had a chance to hit several of them! It was pretty fun!

Dad and Mom cooling off in the San Marcos river after eating some awesome BBQ!

They live in such a beautiful area and I'm so jealous!
My sweet parents
Matt skeet shooting, we all did a good job and had a chance to hit several of them! It was pretty fun!
Mom and Dad with Amelia and Evelyn...my cousin's kids, kinda crazy that we also have an Amelia and Evelyn!
Dad and Mom cooling off in the San Marcos river after eating some awesome BBQ!
The parents, Michelle and Andrew
The other member of the family, crazy Cash
Dad presenting Amelia with his gift, Pooh Bear
Dad and his two girls
We went on an amazing walk by the river in Eugene, it was incredible. The greens, yellows, and reds were unreal.
This is a yummy little bakery with the most amazing pumpkin/brown sugar cookies, yum! Life really is sweet though!
Andrew and Amelia. She is a pro at staring contests,
Such a cutie!
The Oregon Ducks vs. USC
Dad at the Mo...the gathering place during half time
Me and Michelle in the lounge, watching the second half of the game. Ducks won!!
Grandpa's a pro!
A very yummy ice cream place where I ate way more than necessary!
Us at the Laughing Planet. Weird name, amazing food! I had a green chili burrito with rice, beans, chicken, corn, and hot sauce. We also ate super yummy plantains and rhubarb pie. Oh it was so good!
Dad and Amelia. Dad liked to use Amelia's car seat as a "storage shelf" where he would set his glasses or jacket.
Us at the Laughing Planet. Weird name, amazing food! I had a green chili burrito with rice, beans, chicken, corn, and hot sauce. We also ate super yummy plantains and rhubarb pie. Oh it was so good!
Dad and Amelia. Dad liked to use Amelia's car seat as a "storage shelf" where he would set his glasses or jacket.
Such a cutie!
Several months ago, I change my hair color to red :-) I'm still trying to find the right shade and all that, but right now it has more blonde in it. It's fun to mix it up and try something new!
My work took us to a baseball game up in north Austin and it was fun, free food, pool, and great viewing area. The sunset was awesome and changed every minute.
My work took us to a baseball game up in north Austin and it was fun, free food, pool, and great viewing area. The sunset was awesome and changed every minute.
Such an awesome post! The girls and I had such a good time looking at it together! They loved pointing at all the pictures and Evelyn was telling me who everyone was. Lots of fun pictures! I love you hair and how good it looks as it gets so long. Making me jealous! Also jealous that you got to meet Amelia. I guess Christmas will some soon enough.
ReplyDeleteLove and miss everyone!
~Trina and the girls!
Of course Lisa would tell Matt to kick the poor crawfish; the last Lisa kicked an animal, feathers flew! :)
ReplyDeleteWE MISS YOU!! When are we getting together? We obviously can't communicate via e-mail or phone, so I guess we just need to meet up in person. :)