Sunday, September 6, 2009

In July I got to go home to New Mexico for a wedding and for the 4th! It was such a wonderful trip, I absolutely loved being there! I got to see friends, visit with family (take a walk with my granny), and hike! I couldn't have asked for a better trip...well, actually if Matt had come along, that would have been fun :-) My dad will probably say these pictures don't count because they are so old (over 2 months), but I am going to post them anyway!

Me with my beautiful mother at the Albuquerque Temple
Dace and Jenn, just married :-)

So cute and happy!


Andrew, Leanne, and me waiting around for pictures, having a good time! They said that this picture was for Matt.
The amazing view that I've missed so much. I would walk back here and see it almost everyday when I lived at home and its incredible, a picture doesn't do it justice!
My tall daddio!
A view of Los Alamos from our hike (the little white specks at the base of the mountain are buildings and water towers...)

My cute, cute, cute parents!

Me with the awesome NM sky behind me, waiting for the fireworks at Overlook Park.

Dad and me

My sweet Grandma, yes I said sweet :-)
I finally tracked Jean down! This is me with one of my heroes, Jean Lyman. I haven't seen her for a long time because she's always out and about the world, doing amazing things.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for the pictures! You all look so happy and beautiful! Dad, you look so tall and handsome! Looks like a fun trip. Love the scenery pictures! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete