This is Jaime and Marvin (my father-in-law) at Z.Tejas. It's a wanna-be Mexican restaurant.
Matt and I at The Oasis by Lake Travis. Sandra Bullock lives in a house on the hill to the right...
And this is a picture of what my niece and nephew did to Scarlett (the dog). They covered her with all the blackets and pillows they could find and she didn't move at all. Silly dog! At least they gave her a pillow for her head :-)
I like how Marvin looks oh so happy :) didn't you say "smile" before you took the picture?
ReplyDeleteWe miss you so much. You look good. How is work and school going? Love you guys lots. Come visit your cute growing and changing nieces.
ReplyDelete~Trina
Looks like fun! I hope you guys don't mind if I add you to my blogroll - If you'd rather I didn't, let me know & I'll remove you, k?
ReplyDeleteLisa you look great! It is so weird to see you married though! Find a girl for Nathan, would ya?
ReplyDeleteJen (Russell)
Cute pictures. Looks like you guys are having fun, although I don't know if that's actually possible living so far away from your favorite sister!
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah, about the pants...I'll only post head shots next time :)
Love you!
michelle