Howdy from Texas ya'll (I'm working on my Texan)! Well, we have successfully moved to Texas and have been here for about a week. It's been nice so far, pretty humid and lots of short skirts with cowboy boots (I think I'll pass on that style). Matt and I start school at Austin Community College on August 25th and we're excited. We would be looking for jobs this next week, but are going backpacking instead :-) We leave tomorrow for Colorado for some good mountain air. Anyway, I'll post some pictures of our camping trip!
Matt and Lisa
hey your blog matches ours! how fun! :) Have fun backpacking! We'll probably go camping tomorrow night.
ReplyDeleteI think Matt would look good in a short skirt with cowboy boots...
ReplyDeleteLove,
michelle
I disagree with michelle
ReplyDeleteI also disagree. LOL. Have fun!! I am so glad that you have a blog!!
ReplyDelete-Danielle
Whoo hoo! Welcome the blogging world! Now we just need to get Dan to get with it and Michelle to actually post! ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to look in on you guys. I hear everybody does it better in Texas...hmmmm
hmm, so far i am underwhelmed by the amount of blogging occuring on this site. lets get movin.
ReplyDeletewhere are these hiking pictures you speak of?
ReplyDelete